Imma quit Tumblr. I won’t delete or anything, I just want to get off this site.
Is it aging out? The shitty side of this site? My new job that gives me more free time and doesn’t leave me so miserable I have to distract myself from it? Probably mostly that last one, but yeah.
I found that spending NO time on Tumblr and focusing on my offline life has been beneficial so I’m just going to continue doing just that.
So long Tumblr, it’s been fun. I don’t have a lot of followers but I figured this is still better than randomly dropping off the face of the earth. Unfollow me if you don’t like dead weight in your list.
Bye bye now! Have a good life, if you’re reading this. I mean that.
If you are still looking for the song of the summer, STOP LOOKING. I have found it for you.
- Her name is Kiesza. She is Canadian.
- She is a classically trained ballet dancer.
- She was a codebreaker in the Canadian Navy.
- The song is called Hideaway. It is the jam to end all jams.
- The song is bringing back C+C Music Factory 90s house realness.
- This is going to be huge.
Y’all take care.